Most of you know that I hate rules but things run a lot better with a few basics.
- If your poetry isn't appropriate for under 18 or the workplace, please put an * next to your blog title.
- You can write whatever you like from whatever prompts you like. We will be sharing prompts daily but you don't have to write from them. Find inspiration wherever you like.
- If you want other participants to know you've written something new, you can leave your link on our daily prompt post in the comments. Or, share on Twitter with the hashtag #OctPoWriMo
- Please be courteous, we have a range of poets some new and some writing for years, find something positive to say. It takes a lot of courage to write poetry and put it out there for others to read.
- If you aren't writing poetry on your blog by the fifth day of October or doesn't have any new poetry for 5 days in a row, you will be removed from the list.
- By linking up you agree to these rules.
Most of all remember to have fun!